Queen City Petsitting, a local company established in 2009 is currently hiring dog walkers / pet sitters who can provide pet care in Charlotte and the surrounding area.
- Willing to work in the following zip codes: 28202, 28203, 28204, 28205, 28207, 28209, 28210, 28211, 28226, 28270, 28273, 28277 (or within 3 miles of these zip codes)
- Have A Car
- Be at least 19 or older
- Must pass background check
- Must Be Fully Available for at least one of the five options below
- Willingness to care for pets as if they’re your own
- At least 2 years of pet care experience & willingness to learn
- 100% reliability – When you take a job you must be available start to finish
- Professionalism – Must represent Queen City Petsitting to the highest standard
- Ability to communicate in a prompt and professional manner to QCP staff & QCP clients
- Interest in helping Queen City Petsitting grow
Pros to being a Queen City Petsitting Pet Sitter:
- Flexible schedule
- Supportive staff
- Referral Bonuses
- Option to make Tips
- Pet Sitting discount
Option 1: Weekday Lunch-time Dog Walker
Dog walks ALL Five Weekdays, Monday – Friday during lunch-time hours typically between (11 a.m. – 2 p.m.) Must be available for All 5 days.
Option 2: Weekday Dog Walker / Pet Sitter
Available for visits morning, afternoon & evening during the week, Monday – Friday. Must be available for All 5 days.
Option 3: Weekend Dog Walker / Pet Sitter
Weekend pet sitting usually includes two to three visits (or up to four) a day per client. For Option 2, you must be available Friday evening through Sunday evening (Friday night, and Saturday & Sunday morning, afternoon, evening visits.)
Option 4: Overnight Pet sitting
The sitter would stay at the clients home overnight (typically 9:30pm-7am). This could be during the week and/or weekends.
Option 5: In-Home Pet Boarding
This includes the availability to care for Pets in your home
If you’re interested in this flexible work opportunity please click on the link below to apply.