Queen City Petsitting, a local company established in 2009 is currently hiring dog walkers / pet sitters who can provide pet care in Charlotte and the surrounding area.
- Willing to work in the following zip codes: 28202, 28203, 28204, 28205, 28207, 28209, 28210, 28211, 28226, 28270, 28273, 28277 (or within 3 miles of these zip codes)
- Have A Car
- Be at least 19 or older
- Must pass background check
- Must Be Fully Available for at least one of the five options below
- Willingness to care for pets as if they’re your own
- At least 2 years of pet care experience & willingness to learn
- 100% reliability – When you take a job you must be available start to finish
- Professionalism – Must represent Queen City Petsitting to the highest standard
- Ability to communicate in a prompt and professional manner to QCP staff & QCP clients
- Interest in helping Queen City Petsitting grow
Pros to being a Queen City Petsitting Pet Sitter:
- Flexible schedule
- Supportive staff
- Referral Bonuses
- Option to make Tips
- Pet Sitting discount
Option 1: Weekday Lunch-time Dog Walker
Dog walks ALL Five Weekdays, Monday – Friday during lunch-time hours typically between (11 a.m. – 2 p.m.) Must be available for All 5 days.
Option 2: Weekday Dog Walker / Pet Sitter
Available for visits morning, afternoon & evening during the week, Monday – Friday. Must be available for All 5 days.
Option 3: Weekend Dog Walker / Pet Sitter
Weekend pet sitting usually includes two to three visits (or up to four) a day per client. For Option 2, you must be available Friday evening through Sunday evening (Friday night, and Saturday & Sunday morning, afternoon, evening visits.)
Option 4: Overnight Pet sitting
The sitter would stay at the clients home overnight (typically 9:30pm-7am). This could be during the week and/or weekends.
Option 5: In-Home Pet Boarding
This includes the availability to care for Pets in your home
If you think you have what it takes to join the Queen City Petsitting team, simply fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you!