Cat Sitting Services in Charlotte (And Other Animals)
Cats may not get to go out for a walk with our pet sitters but they still need to know that someone is checking in to ensure everything is going okay at home & that they’re well taken care of. On each visit one of our pet sitters will provide one-on-one attention for your kitty, including playtime for those who like to play, providing fresh food & water & clean litter boxes.
Pricing applies to 1-2 cats
15 minute visit
30 minute visit
Other Small Pets
Rabbits, Gerbils, Fish, Ferrets, Etc.
Pricing applies to 1-2 small pets
15 minute visit
30 minute visit
3+ small pets
When you come home, your cat may display signs that he was stressed by acting on edge or being overly clingy.
Our Charlotte cat sitting services will help keep your cats from suffering separation anxiety by giving them quality, one on one human care and affection. We will give your cats food and water, clean up any messes, and make sure they have plenty of play time to keep their minds stimulated.
When cats are anxious or bored, they manifest these symptoms in a number of different ways, including:
- Loud vocalization: Cats will often meow loudly, as well as make other odd vocalizations, likely in order to try and get someone’s attention.
- Anorexia: A serious loss of appetite often accompanies separation anxiety in cats. If you are often on the run and leaving the house for long periods of time, a cat’s eating schedule can become seriously disrupted.
- Vomiting: This is a common sign of cat anxiety, and can be a really messy and destructive form of behavior. Vomiting can also result from an increase of appetite which results in excessive eating.
- Excessive grooming: This neurotic behavior can result in hair balls, shedding, and bald spots.
- Destructive behavior: Clawing and scratching at the carpet, furniture, and blinds is a common sign of cat boredom and anxiety.
Our kind and gentle Charlotte cat sitters will help keep all of these problems at bay by giving your feline friends the care and comfort they need. Even if they are still missing you, simply having another human companion around to keep them company is a far better option for your cat than leaving them alone. Our professionals know how to give them the right treatment, and keep their anxiety level at a minimum.
Our Charlotte cat sitting services can range from visiting your cats at your home a number of times a day, to letting them stay at our place with us. We know all about cats and can adjust our visits and play time to their specific needs. Depending on a number of factors, such as your cat’s particular breed, the nature of their pet care can be modified. If you have a particularly social cat, we can come visit many times throughout the day or week. If your cat is super high energy and rambunctious, we can offer them plenty of play time to get all of that excess energy out.
They will all get the care they need, including food, clean up, and attention.
We’re the Charlotte Cat Sitters You Can Trust
Over the years, Queen City Petsitting has built a reputation of trust and quality with our clients, who have seen fit to come back to us for our services time and time again. We can start by having a simple meet and greet with you so you know exactly what kind of person is going to be taking care of your cat. In this time you can indicate specific needs your cat may have, such as health issues or dietary requirements. We’re sure by the end of our visit, you’ll know your furry little friend is in good hands.
Queen City Petsitting’s Charlotte cat sitting services are licensed, bonded, and insured. We are a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating.
Contact us today at (919) 473-3647, or schedule a reservation through our online reservation form.