We know just how stressed out animals can be when their owners are away, especially dogs. We are the professionals you can rely on to keep your pets from engaging in behavior that results from stress, boredom, and anxiety, such as:
- Loss or increase of appetite
- Going potty inside
- Scratching, chewing, or digging at the carpet and furniture
- Excessive wandering, insomnia, and other neurotic behavior
- Digging through the garbage
- Excessive panting, whining, or barking
Dogs, like their ancestors, are pack animals, and a human pack leader is typically the best arrangement for them. Even if their beloved owner is away, a professional Charlotte pet sitter will provide them with the human company and care that is so valuable to them. We will ensure your dog’s mental and emotional well-being.