Pet Boarding Service in Charlotte
Your Pet’s Home Away from Home
Leaving town, having a party, or showing your house? There are many reasons why we are asked for pet boarding services for even a short amount of time. No matter the circumstance, your pet sitter would love to have your furry family member come stay at their house. Your pet sitter will give your pet one-on-one love and attention in their home as if you pet had never left home. Because we understand the stress it can bring leaving them in an unfamiliar environment. they will also continue regular services such as dog walking and play time. Unlike a boarding facility, keeping your pet at your sitter’s home keeps them in a comfortable environment, with the same, personalized love and attention shown to them as they would receive from their owner. No more worrying about overbooked concrete kennels, choose pet boarding with Queen City Petsitting instead. Contact us today about our pet boarding services. As an added bonus, you can also check out our SMS OR EMAIL UPDATES PACKAGE to receive pictures sent to you while you are away.
Boarding (In Pet Sitter's Home)
Our Pet Sitting expert will keep your pet(s) in their home as if they were their own pets. Of course the extra love, play-time and affection is free!
Boarding Fee (Dogs 10 lbs. or less or Cats)
Day Boarding (In Pet Sitter's Home)
SELLING YOUR HOME? OR SIMPLY DON’T WANT YOUR PET TO BE ALONE AT ALL WHILE YOUR GONE?
- We can pick up your pet(s) for the day from your home & keep them at a sitters home for 1-on-1 attention while you’re away for the day.
- Let one of our pet sitting experts keep your pet(s) comfortable in one of his/her homes while you show your house to potential buyers. Almost everybody loves pets except the home buyer who is buying your house. While this might be a bitter pill to swallow, if you want to get top dollar for your house, pay attention to how much you might lose with a dog or cat in residence. So allow someone from our pet sitting team to take your pet(s) off your hands on the days of showings or as you need. If it’s just 30 minutes to a 1 hour showing, we can also come by right before the showing and walk your dog until the showing ends.
1-3 Hours of Boarding
4-6 Hours of Boarding
Contact us for after hours boarding prices.
Selling Your Home? Let Us Help!
Let us keep your pets comfortable in one of our sitter’s homes while you show your house to potential buyers. Almost everybody loves pets except the home buyer who is buying your house. Don’t ask me why, but that’s often how it works out. Home sellers who adore their pets — and I count myself as a huge pet lover — have a hard time imagining the negative attitudes others harbor against pets. So, while this might be a bitter pill to swallow, if you want to get top dollar for your house, pay attention to how much you might lose with a dog or cat in residence. So allow us to take your pets off your hands on the days of showings or as you need.
Why Don’t Home Buyers Like Your Pet?
- Nervousness. Pets make some people very uncomfortable. Not everybody grew up with a family pet or enjoys outings at the zoo. Fur and four legs does not a human make.
- Fear. Real and irrational. It’s not only dogs that instill fear in people. All kinds of silly wives’ tales and superstitions involve cats.
- Inexperience. Pets are not always predictable.
- Your pets aren’t their pets. They imagine yours bite, jump, vomit, claw, spit-up hairballs or are just plain hyper and bad.
#1 Preferred Pet Solution
The best thing to do to ensure top price for your home is to relocate your pets while your home is on the market. Putting them in the back yard, in the garage or in another room that you keep locked is insufficient, and it’s not fair to them. You need to remove them from the house.
We Will Keep Your Pets Company While You Are Away
Queen City Petsitting is happy to offer professional Charlotte pet boarding services for any occasion. Whether you are renovating your home, leaving town, or have scheduled viewings for potential buyers, we can board your pets and keep them company. Our pet boarders will provide your animals with everything they need to stay mentally and emotionally happy when they just can’t be at their home.
Our Charlotte pet boarding services will keep your furry little friends from suffering separation anxiety, or feeling abandoned or confused. When your pets stay with us, you can rest assured that they are being pampered, fed, and cared for with one-on-one human contact. They’ll also have plenty of playtime to keep their minds stimulated.
Our pet boarding in Charlotte is a fantastic alternative to leaving your animals at a boarding facility, as this often leads to problems such as kennel stress, and the possibility of contracting a kennel related illness like Kennel Cough. Rather than having your pets go through all of that, simply let them stay at one of our pet boarder’s homes, where they won’t have to deal with the noise and confusion of a busy boarding facility. With Queen City Petsitting, you won’t have to stress about overbooked kennels, or feel guilty thinking about your pets spending their time in an isolated area. Rather, they will be with the professionals you can trust and rely on.
There’s a long list of reasons why dog owners prefer our Charlotte pet boarding services to conventional means of boarding, not the least of which is the one-on-one human care it provides your critters. Our services are also great for keeping dogs from exhibiting behaviors related to separation anxiety. The stress of being away from the environment they are used to, as well as the boredom that can result from being cooped up in a kennel, can manifest in all kinds of destructive and unhealthy behavior. Our pet boarders will help keep your dogs from developing behaviors such as:
- Loss or increase of appetite
- Defecating or urinating indoors
- Scratching, chewing, and digging at the carpet or furniture
- Getting into the garbage
- Loud whining or barking that could upset the neighbors
When your dogs are in the company of our pet boarders, these kinds of behaviors are far less likely to develop, as we love animals and love what we do.
While your dogs are bunking down with us, we can also provide them with any of our Charlotte dog walking services. Just ask! We can take them outside and go for a walk, a run, or a trip to a local dog park. The exercise they will get is a huge part of keeping them calm and content while they stay with us. You won’t have to worry about your dogs being deprived of the exercise they need. We can get them good and tired out so they sleep calmly during the night.
- Excessive grooming (often resulting in bald spots)
- Loss of appetite
- Loud meowing and strange vocalizations
- Chewing and scratching at the carpet, furniture, and blinds
- Going potty outside the litter box
We Are the Charlotte Pet Boarders You Can Trust
Leaving your pets in someone’s care requires a certain level of trust. After all, this isn’t just your property we’re talking about - they are beloved members of the family!
Queen City Petsitting’s services are licensed, bonded, and insured. We are a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating. Over the years, our clients have seen fit to utilize our services time and time again. They’ve developed a relationship of trust with us, and you will too!
Contact us today at (919) 473-3647, or schedule a reservation through our online reservation form.