Our South Carolina pet sitting service area includes:
Fort Mill – Lake Wylie – Tega Cay – Forest Lakes – Fern Forest – Foxhaven – Cedar Grove Park – Catawba Village
Serving the following zip codes:
29707, 29708, 29710, 29715, 29716, 29732, 29745
Queen City Petsitting Is The Premier Pet Sitting Service In South Carolina
You love your pet. You want your pet to feel loved and cared for at all times, but for all kinds of reasons you can’t always be with your pet. At Queen City Petsitting, we understand those concerns and we are here to be there for your pet when you simply cannot be, such as for work, or just occasionally for vacations, work travel, and more. We provide a myriad of services for your pet to include:
- Potty Breaks
- Pet Visits
- Pet Walks
- Overnight Pet Sitting
- Pet Boarding At Home
- Additional Services
The perfect care for your pet is in your own home. This keeps your pet in a safe, comforting atmosphere with no hassles. Our care and pet sitting services extend to South Carolina in the Charlotte area, the Raleigh area, and also the Atlanta area.
Basic Pet Sitting Services Offered In South Carolina
The basics we provide are visits and walking for your pet. You can chose from a variety of options for visits and walking. For dogs, we offer the following:
Potty Breaks – if more than 3 are required we offer a ten minute visit with this option.
- 15 Minute Visit/Walk
- 30 Minute Visit/Walk
- 45 Minute Visit/Walk
- 60 Minute Visit/Walk
And if a walk isn’t enough for your active dog we also have “run” options! We have special packages for weekday lunch-time walks:
- 5 Day 30 Minute Visits
- 5 day 15 Minute Visits
- Extra Dog (2 Dogs) Rates Available
And of course we have an option for trips to the dog park! We want your dog in South Carolina to have plenty of choices for pet sitting services.
Cats And Small Pets Need Loving Care, Too!
We certainly haven’t forgotten about cats in South Carolina for pet sitting services! We don’t walk cats but we have some great care options for them that includes some attention, affection, playtime, fresh food and water and a clean litter box:
- 15 Minute Visit
- 30 Minute Visit
- Other Small Pet Visits (Rabbits, Gerbils, Fish, etc.)
We have rates for multiple small pets as well!
Boarding Options In Petsitters Home
While our pet sitting services in South Carolina mainly focus on caring for your pet in your home sometimes your best option is to leave your pet with one of our caring pet sitters at their home. Your pet will be boarded in a comfortable home with plenty of attention and affection. No cold concrete kennels for your pet! We have both night and day pricing options. Keep this service in mind for events like parties, nights out, renovations to your home, etc.
In addition to our pet sitting services, we have many convenient additional services that might be of interest to you!
- Pet Taxi – let us drive your pet to vet visits, the groomers, etc. when you can’t get away.
- SMS Or Email Updates – we can send you photos or update of your pet to brighten your day and to let you know that your pet is doing just fine while you are away.
- Key pick Up And Return
- Lock Out Service – if we have a key on file for you, we can come and let you in your home if you have lost your own key! Cheaper than a locksmith!
- Errand Runs – we’d be delighted to run errands for you! Can’t make it to the dry cleaners? Forgot dog food or kitty litter? Give us a call, we’ll take care of it.
- Airport Pick – Up And Drop Off – there is no need to leave your car at the airport, we’ll get you there and pick you up on time!
- At Home Appointments – Need a visit from the cable guy or repair service but just can’t wait at home during the 4 hour window of arrival time? No problem! We can wait for them to arrive, be there during their visit, and lock up when they leave!
Queen City Petsitting truly is your most trusted choice for pet sitting service in South Carolina. We love pets and we are happy to be here for them and you!
Featured Image Credit: By Bill Fitzpatrick – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=21040921